Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
CISA is an abbreviated form of Certified Information Systems Auditor. CISA certificate is suitable for individuals who have an interest in information systems auditing, control, and security. CISA is a professional certification that is provided by the ISACA.
- Prepare for and pass the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Exam
- Develop and implement a risk-based IT audit strategy in compliance with IT audit standards
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an IT governance structure
- Ensure that the IT organizational structure and human resources (personnel) management support the organization’s strategies and objectives
- Review the information security policies, standards, and procedures for completeness and alignment with generally accepted practices
Benefits of CISM Certification
- It's a Niche Market Looking for Experts
- Be at the Forefront of an Evolving Business World
- Command a High Salary
- Varied Growth Opportunities
- The Certification is Globally Recognized
Why You Need This Course
The CISA certification marks you as a competent professional on a global scale. If you have any interest working abroad, getting your CISA credential will create career potential and allow you to seamlessly transfer to both public companies and industry all over the world.